Oooh sounds annoying, might have to wait to update. After resetting all cache and app data for all google services, battery being good for a couple of days. this morning i have a fully charged phone however…. I'v updated my xperia z from kitkat to lolipop last night super fast battery drain after lollipop. i install it, twist, first time i free 1.3 gig,.





Download Latest Custom Sony Xperia Z Launcher Apk Like You ...


Download latest custom sony xperia z launcher apk like you




Sony Xperia Z And Zl Coming Soon To India | Apps Directories


Sony xperia z and zl coming soon to india | apps directories






Solved: 4.4.2 - Battery Drain issue - Workaround  Fix ...


Solved: 4.4.2 - battery drain issue - workaround fix


Solved: since updating my xperia z to kitkat 4.4.2 the battery life has dropped dramatically. i'm not using my phone anymore than usual but it's. 4.4.2 - battery drain issue my z battery draining alot from past 1 week in 4.3. xperia z kitkat update ruins my phone!. This is a working temporary fix for the sony xperia z series to deal with overheating and battery drain!.







Categories:

Leave a Reply