Use coconutbattery to see the status of your battery. these steps are both for the old macbooks and the new (unibody) macbooks. not sure about air but it. How do you solve service battery warning. i am getting the "service battery" warning in the battery drop down menu on my macbook p. i have a macbook pro. Macbook pro repair. how do you solve service battery warning. i am getting the "service battery" warning in the battery drop down menu on my macbook p..





























My 15" mid-2009 macbook pro is giving the 'service battery" warning. system information says: " battery information: model information: serial number. ... fix battery issues, and get service. graphics performance and its impact on battery life. macbook pro 15-inch and 17 the low battery warning. I learned from one of my other questions that the "service battery" warning will limit your cpu power and slow your computer down - this is a problem i've been having.







Categories:

Leave a Reply