Ever since i have updated to lollipop firmware, i am facing strange overheat and sudden battery drain problem on my c6902. it does not happen always but s…. Since the update of my xperia z1 to lollipop (5.0.2), my battery life is horrible! it takes a very long time to charge it to 100%, and i can only use my phone for a. Brother can you tell me where u get your battery replaced i also want to replace my sony xperia z1 battery but dosen't dont update ur z1 to lollipop..it makes no.





Mobile Android: [GAME][2.3+] Stuppy Ghost - Funny Game


Mobile android: [game][2.3+] stuppy ghost - funny game




Mobile Android: [Q] G4 Off-Screen Photo Taking App


Mobile android: [q] g4 off-screen photo taking app






Mobile Android: [WALLPAPERS]4K Wallpapers For note 4


Mobile android: [wallpapers]4k wallpapers for note 4


Quick video with guide on how to fix fast battery drainage since kitkat 4.4.2 on sony xperia z/z1/tablet z and others .. please subscribe to my channel. Lollipop now out for xperia z1, z1 compact, z3 dual, z ultra comments. updated to lollipop and now major battery drain about z1 battery drain and palpitate. Solved: hi, i have a sony xperia z1 compact and the latest lollipop update made the battery go screwy. when it gets to 50% the phone can just die! (i.







Categories:

Leave a Reply