I recently flashed my nexus 5 using the lrx210 build. it worked fine for a couple of days. but since yesterday, the battery is draining really fast, even if the phone. Hi all, i have nexus 5 marshmallow w latest updates. a few months ago the battery started to drain fast. i checked which apps may be using a lot of.... A bug in android 5.0 lollipop was draining nexus 5 smartphone batteries at a fast clip, but the wi-fi-related glitch was fixed by early thursday. nexus 5 users who.





What's Draining Your Android's Battery? Find Out & Fix It ...


What's draining your android's battery? find out & fix it




Why is battery draining so fast?? - Android Forums at ...


Why is battery draining so fast?? - android forums at






Google Launches First Android One Smartphone in Pakistan


Google launches first android one smartphone in pakistan


I recently bought a brand new n5 (32gb white), yesterday i upgraded to 4.4.4 and today i charged it for the first time. it didn't take too long to be hone…. I've been having battery issues. my phone idle seems to be draining my battery relatively fast. i compared my phone with my sisters who has a nexus 5 too.. Google has said that the nexus 5 has been affected by an 'mm-qcamera-daemon' that leads to shorter battery life..







Categories:

Leave a Reply