Hi all, i have a lg g3 that i ota updated to sea 20c last week (second lollipop update). since then, when i rebooted i have been getting "invalid battery"…. For anybody having getting the "invalid battery" message: lg g3 invalid battery, lg g3 invalid battery fix, lg invalid battery fix,. Hello, buy a lg g3, when turned on i get the message "invalid battery" on and off, someone can help me ??? pleaseeee thanks.





LG G Flex - Full phone specifications


Lg g flex - full phone specifications




Download video: LG LG-VS910 Battery Hack Brings Phone Back ...


Download video: lg lg-vs910 battery hack brings phone back












We have a lg g3 that mostly had been working ok. ongoing issues with audio, headphones etc but seemed mostly ok. now suddenly we are getting invalid. I have a lg phone. i charged it and it says invalid battery i've gotten my lg g3 to accept my after market battery by factory reset fix my invalid battery. I have the t-mobile variant of the lg g3. invalid battery some with the same issue are saying clearing the cache can fix the issue..







Categories:

Leave a Reply